All the information on this blog and its courses is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Hacker Academy does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.hackeracademy.org), is strictly at your own risk. www.myhackingworld.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our blog, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone bad. Please be also aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Your usage of this site constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. The site is in no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. “Hacker Academy” is a blog related to white hat hacking & penetration testing. We never promote hacking / cracking / software piracy.
3. This blog is totally meant for providing information on “hacking techniques”, “Penetration testing” and other related topics and is in no way related to the terms “Black Hat” or “Illegal” (Unethical).
4. Few articles (posts) on this blog may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking someone. They only provide information about how hackers hack passwords and ways to secure yourself. shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access. However, you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. The virus creation section on this blog provides a demonstration of coding simple viruses using high-level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However, we strongly insist that this information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
6. All the information on this blog is meant to develop an Anti-Hacker Defense mentality among the users and help prevent hacking attacks. Hacker Academy insists that this information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However, you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
7. The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this blog shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
8. We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand, we condemn Black Hat Hacking. If you as a user of the site in any way shape or form misuse the data on the site. You and you alone are responsible for your actions. Our team will not be liable for any damages done by the users of the site.
9. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixtures in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site. As stated previously, our team will not be liable for any damages done by the site users.
10. The blog holds no responsibility for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However, we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
11. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.