Every day we download numerous apps from websites hoping to get paid apps for free. But many times these apps have backdoors that can be providing all our personal data to hackers while hacking Android. Well, many people think it’s very rare and not everyone is a talented hacker. Well, guess what? It’s easy to hack android apps and install the malware in existing apps. So without further ado, let’s make an Android malware with an existing app and Hack Android with Evil Droid.
How to make an Android Malware with Evil Droid:
- Step 1: To android app hack, first install the following dependencies:
1 - metasploit-framework 2 - xterm 3 - Zenity 4 - Aapt 5 - Apktool 6 - Zipalign
- Step 2: Download and clone Evil Droid from Github:
git clone https://github.com/M4sc3r4n0/Evil-Droid.git
- Step 3: Set the execution permissions for the tool:
cd Evil-Droid chmod +x evil-droid
- Step 4: Now run Evil Droid Framework with the following command
- Step 5: Press 3 to install malware into an existing apk file
- Step 6: Set your Local IP as shown below:
- Step 7: Set my port as 4444 as shown in the image below. You can choose any port as long it’s not a commonly used port:
- Step 8: Type the name of the APK file
- Step 9: Now from all the options select the one you wish to use. I am going to use Android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
- Step 10: Now select the APK you want to use as shown below. I am going to use a random app just for kicks. This APK file in which we are going to add our malicious code to get our Android hacking motion.
- Step 11: Now once the file is selected it will start creating the malicious infected app.
- Step 12: Now send the apk to the target. Once the target installs and opens the app you will get a reverse shell as shown below:
- Step 13: After the successful execution of the step to this, you will get a reverse shell as shown below:
Now you can use the meterpreter command to exploit the device:
If you don’t know the meterpreter commands then you can use the cheat sheets available on the internet free of cost.
That’s all folks. This is how you can backdoor existing apps and Hack Android with EvilDroid easily. This is how easy it is to hack android devices. So make sure to always have an antivirus installed on your device.
Happy Hacking ♥