Sometimes, hackers enjoy pranking or scaring people by falsely informing them that their account has been hacked. They accomplish this by utilizing spam SMS tools capable of inundating individuals with an endless stream of messages, leading them to believe their account has been compromised. The objective of these spammers is either to induce fear or to surreptitiously install malicious applications on phones and other devices. Ultimately, the underlying purpose of spam is to generate revenue and gain unauthorized access to targeted accounts, depending on the specific intentions of the hacker. Different types of spammers exist, such as email spammers, SMS spammers, and site spammers. In this guide, we will demonstrate how mobile spammers operate.
How to send spam SMS using SPAMSMS Tool
- Step 1: The first step is to install the dependencies. Type the following commands:
apt install python apt install git
pip install requests mechanize bs4
git clone https://github.com/KANG-NEWBIE/SpamSms
- Step 3: Now we open the tool folder and run the SpamSms tool with the following commands:
cd SpamSms python main.py
- Step 4: Now after running the tool you can select the service provider whose name will show with the tool. For this tutorial, I will be using option 2. You can use any of the options as shown below:
- Step 5: In the next step, you need to enter the number of the person you want to send the spam SMSes to
(Note: Be sure to enter the mobile number with the country code, if it was India +91, USA +1, etc):
- Step 6: In the next step, specify the number of spam messages that you will send as shown below.
- Step 7: After completing step 6, the SMS system will automatically start sending messages, and you will observe the status displayed in the image below.
With this tool, hackers can send an infinite number of Spam SMS to their readers.
That’s all folks. This is how hackers can send spam messages to their victims. This is only one such tool. There are many tools over the internet. I just demoed this free tool for educational purposes. Make sure to take care of such spam tools on the internet.