Many of our users wanted a free-to-use android keylogger they could test. So we decided to find one and we did. An amazing and completely free android key logger called Loki board. It’s free to use and is completely open-source.
It’s an easy-to-use app that you need to install on the target device and it will keep logging all the keystrokes.
Download Lokiboard Keylogger
Build it from the source or use prebuilt apks.
How to use the Loki Board Keylogger
- Step 1: Install the app on the target device
- Step 2: Open the language and input section in the android System Settings as shown below:
- Step 3: Enable Lokiboard and disable all other forms of input so that only the Loki board is used.
- Step 4: For obvious reasons, the home screen icon hides the LokiBoard Settings by default, and users can access them by tapping LokiBoard in the language and input section of system settings.
You can use many customization options to make the keyboard look just like Google Keyboard.
- Step 5: Once the target types on the keyboard, the keylogger automatically creates keystroke logs containing the input typed on the keyboard. You can easily access the keylogger data files with a file manager.
The path is as shown below:
Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.abifog.lokiboard > files > lokiboard-files.txt
That’s all folks. This is one of the most well-known key logger apps for android. If you guys know any more apps then let us know in the comments section below. We would be happy to make a post on it.