Hacking android passwords lock screen passwords is one of the easiest things to do. There are many social engineering and technical methods that help you bypass android security. Well, today we will show you one more easy and unexpected method to hack and steal an android lock screen password with Lockphish. So let’s begin:
How to hack Android Lockscreen password:
For this hack, we will be using the Lockphish tool as a part of social engineering. We will be sending a malicious link that will socially engineer the target and capture the targets lock screen password:
- Step 1: Clone Lockphish on your kali Linux with the following command:
git clone https://github.com/JasonJerry/lockphish
- Step 2: Now change the directory to the lockphish folder as shown:
- Step 3: Now run lockphish with the following command:
- Step 4: Press enter to use the default YouTube link or provide the link you want to redirect the victim to, as shown below:
- Step 5: Press enter and the malicious link will be automatically created as shown below:
- Step 6: Send this link to the victim. You can use a URL shortening tool as well to make the URL appear normal.
- Step 7: The victim will see a lock screen as shown below:
- Step 8: When the target enters the password it will be recorded as shown below:
How the hack works:
In this hack when we create the malicious link, that when forwarded to the victim calls a page that looks just like the android login screen. When the victim unlocks the screen we can easily get access to the victim’s password as shown above.
In reality, a hacker unlocked the victim’s phone despite them thinking it was locked. After the victim entered their password on the fake page, the hacker sent the victim’s password to us, providing us with access to the victim’s pin password.
That’s all folks. Remember to stay safe online. Always be alert and use trusted sites. Have a great day.